LiquiVida Infusion in Cypress, TX
What is LiquiVida?
LiquIVida™ IV Infusion is a safe and effective method of supplying the body with natural vitamins and minerals directly into the bloodstream.
Many people do not get an adequate amount of vitamins and minerals that their body needs. A LiquiVida infusion treatment can help improve your health and wellness.
If you are interested in LiquiVida infusions as a health and wellness benefits, contact Right Choice Urgent Care to discuss how LiquiVida works and the IV treatments available at our urgent care clinic in Cypress, TX. Please call (281) 944-7900 to meet with our urgent care providers and start your treatment today.
How Does Liquivida Determine Treatment?
LiquiVida offers various treatments, ranging from IV Therapy and hormone replacement to their newest metabolic health therapies, all of which use a sound, science-based approach.
LiquiVida determines the best treatment for their patients based on:
- a physical examination
- a blood test
- possible conditions or health indicators
- desired outcome and goals
What Does an Experience at Liquivida Look Like?
LiquiVida provides IV services and preventative medicine in a modern spa-like experience. Your comfort is the highest priority to relax the mind and replenish the body.
Which Treatments does Liquivida Provide?
Some of the IV treatments available include:
- Fountain of Youth – replenish the body for healthier skin, hair, and nails
- B-NAD – promotes cell regeneration and helps cognitive functions
- Natural Defense – protect your body and speed up recovery from airborne illness
- Chelation Therapy – improve blood flow by removing heavy metals in the bloodstream
- Rise and Shine – reduce headaches, fatigue, exhaustion, or feelings after a hangover
- The Executive – promote mental clarity and focus
- Glutathione – Empower cells, slow down aging, and produce a brighter skin glow
Call the office today for your consultation to see which treatment would be best for you.
What is a Treatment Session Like?
The nutrient IV’s take approximately 30-45 minutes for the drip to be fully administered.
A very small needle is used to minimize discomfort and help you feel at ease.
These IVs are similar to those you’d find at the hospital, consisting of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. There are no toxins, so there is no risk of overdose. If you are healthy, treatment is safe for daily use. The most common is a bi-weekly program or whatever fits your lifestyle.
You may see dramatic effects after the first IV. Most people respond favorably to the therapy, feeling energized and alert from the beginning.
There are no restrictions after your session and you can go about your day as normal.
Who is behind Liquivida?
Liquivida is run by a respected network of medical professionals who:
- Believe in sustainable health and wellness
- Encourage knowing your body and caring for it
- Focus on targeted nutrition
- Use a combination of preventative and functional medicine
Schedule an Appointment for LiquiVida Infusions in Cypress
If you are interested in LiquiVida infusions as a health and wellness treatment, contact Right Choice Urgent Care to discuss the benefits of LiquiVida at our urgent care clinic in Cypress, TX. To schedule your treatment and consultation, please call (281) 944-7900 or check-in ahead of your visit at our office.